ACRA protects your personal data
On this page you can find specific information about your privacy, please consult it periodically because here you will find updates and data, which may serve to confirm the trust you have placed in us providing your personal information (through your donation or on other occasions.)
Please note that your data will not be disclosed to third parties, except to service providers who work with us in communication activities. ACRA appoints these individuals as persons in charge of the processing your data and they are committed to respect your privacy.
Italian personal data protection code
(Ex Art. 13 Legislative Decree. 196/2003)
According to Art. 13 D. Lgsl. 196/03, we inform you that:
- Our processing of your personal data shall follow principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights
- Your data in our possession are processed only for the purposes that you, as the giver, stated and for which the data were collected
- The processing of your personal data is made both with manual, paper and electronic means
- The provision of your personal data is mandatory for the proper conduct of the relationship between you and ACRA. Any refusal will determinate the inability to run the underlying business
- With the hereby communication we inform you that the category of your personal data we need to use is the one of the of “identification data,” as defined in the Art. 4 letter c)
The holder of personal data processing is ACRA, HQ in Via Breda 54, Milan and its Legal Representative. The person in charge of the processing is the Head of the Administration Office.
With regard to your personal data you are entitled to the rights of knowledge, access and intervention within the limits and in accordance with the regulations above mentioned. You can exercise these rights against the owner, pursuant to Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.